Dr Husbands is one of the best trained chiropractors in San Carlos, San Mateo, Redwood Shores, Redwood City and Belmont. Some of Dr Husbands’s patients live elsewhere in the Bay Area and don’t mind the extra drive time. However, for pain conditions that require several treatment sessions, we highly recommend choosing a chiropractor that is close to your home or work.
We specialize in the following pain areas:
- Lower back pain, such as those from common sources: facet joint pain or disc pain
- Cervical and Lumbar Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
What to Expect
When you schedule an appointment with Dr Husbands, he will perform a thorough review of your medical history, and conduct orthopedic tests. As needed, we may perform digital x-ray diagnostic imaging in our office, or order MRI imaging for diagnostic accuracy. He will put together a chiropractic treatment plan. At our clinic in San Carlos, we utilize various chiropractic techniques, manual therapy methods and procedures, from gentle non-force and low force techniques, to diversified adjusting technique. The type of chiropractic technique is based on your individual needs and comfort level. Depending on your need, your treatment plan may also include:
- manual massage prior to all adjustments
- muscle relaxation, balancing and stretching
- physical therapy modalities for decreasing inflammation and pain
- sports medicine rehabilitative exercises in our onsite-rehab gym
- orthopedic devices such as cervical pillows, knee braces, or exercise resistance devices
- customized exercise programs
- nutritional support for optimal injury recovery
- performance enhancement exercise programs
Call us at (650) 394-7272 to schedule an appointment with our chiropractor. We are located in San Carlos, close to the 101 freeway. Our location is midway between San Francisco and San Jose, a few minutes from Redwood Shores, Belmont, Redwood City, and San Mateo.
Contact us if you have any questions.